Thursday, March 20, 2008

You what!?!

Oh okay...Rae you twist my arm...

Here are the rules...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. My mom side of the family, including my mom are from Calcutta, India.
2. I volunter at my church as a door greeter.
3. I found out the hard way that I have ezcema. Apparently, it has been dormant until now.
4. I try a new recipe once a month.
5. Looooooove shoes
6. You can often catch me looking at the sky
7. I randomly belt out tunes, especially in my sleep (last time was Star Wars theme song)

2 comments:

Rae said...

ummm...cheryl, there's a reason why it's only 7 things... number 8 is TMI! =) hey--thanks for playing!

Tania said...

Star wars?! haha!!! nerd! I love it!