Tuesday, February 27, 2007

President's Day Weekend

Missed the wedding dress shopping expedition in Portland. I would have loved to be there all weekend but I don't want to see Cheryl in a wedding dress until the wedding day. Instead I went with a few friends and stayed at a cabin at the base of Crystal Mountain. Had a great time eating, relaxing and unwinding. Even better, we had several inches of fresh snow over the weekend so we had an awesome day snowboarding on Monday.


While Greg was on the sloops, I went to visit my sister Eva in Portland to go wedding dress shopping. Still no luck, but I am sure I will find a dress. Eva and I spend all Saturday running around Portland. On that day, we have gone to five bridal salons and I have tried on at least 15 dresses. As soon as we return to Eva's apartment, I crashed on the couch and fell asleep. I had a great time catching up with my sister and seeing Portland again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!



thank you for visiting Cheryl. :D


you two should come down one more time before school ends in the beginning of May.

love ya guys!!