Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ring in the New Year!

Well maybe snowboard the New Year in. My co-worker, Megan, has a cabin at Crystal Mountain and did a night hike well before midnight. Tired from the hike, most of us went to bed! Talking about getting old. However, Greg and I as well as Megan and Collin made it to MidNight! Cheers! To celebarte we went snowboarding. Even Wanda came up and met with us!

Due to many winter sport and in anticipation for spring to come, I have become a sporting store stalker! So far, backcountry.com, sport authority, cabela, and Big 5 is a new home for a 5'1" Asian city girl. You don't even want to know what I have been searching for. But I will let you know what I have purchased: 1 golf glove, snowboard boats, marmot sleeping bags...yikes!

As for the gift-giving day, tor those of you, who already know, Greg and I, joined by Eva, went to LA to celebrate Christmas. We had a great time hanging out with my Dad and seeing my brother again. Those who are curious about my other sister, Wanda stayed in Seattle and spent time with our extended family in Seattle and went innertubing the on Christmas Day.

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope this blog finds you well. Happy New Year!

No comments: