So, nothing new going on in my life. Greg and I are settling into our new apartment. Will post picture soon, when I find my camera cord.
Here is a list of what I am working on:
1. Unpacking (It has been 3weeks, but some items don't seem to want to come out of the box)
2. Working on tons of application for pharmacy school
3. Taking an English online class to improve my writing skills. This has been very challenging.
4. Trying to get organize. How do you do this? Any suggestions?
5. Getting a head start by reading up on latest pharmacy info. Even pronouncing drugs correctly will be nice.
6. Improving and learning languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish. I will be joining a Spanish only meetup group with Michelle Hopefully, a year or two from now I will be fluent in four languages. Other languages I wish to learn are vietnamese and japanese.